Codes
WiiRd forum
March 29, 2024, 02:10:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found a site with some GC Homebrew apps and games  (Read 1697 times)
elmoreas
I try to be helpful

elmoreas
« on: February 23, 2010, 07:22:48 PM »

This site is down at the time of this posting but it was up last night so I think they are just having server issues. From what I can tell it has been around a long time and was not shutting down so it should still be a valid link, once they get whatever is wrong with their site fixed. The address is http://gcemu.dcemu.co.uk/   It has several games and a few apps for homebrew on the Gamecube both natively and on the Wii. It also includes a tutorial on how to use SD Media Launcher/SD Gecko and a loader (provided on the site) to use the apps/games on an actual GC console. There is even a guide on how to softmod your GC and tutorials on how to put a modchip in and links to sites that still carry them. I figured I would post this as I spent forever trying to find a site with HB for the GC after buying the SD Media Launcher from Datel. Hopefully this will help others who have one and have had no luck finding sites get started. If I find other sites I will post them. Talk to you all later.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

"I am new but I am learning"
"I help others not to help myself but just to help others"
"I may need help now but I may be able to help you in the future so rember the Golden Rule"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: