Codes
WiiRd forum
April 20, 2024, 08:39:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52
  Print  
Author Topic: Gecko dotNET Bugs and Requests  (Read 120494 times)
dcx2
Computer Engineer
Legendary Member

« Reply #315 on: November 07, 2010, 12:01:41 AM »

Hmm...I think James is right, don't they kick you off the game if you do a RAM search because your character goes idle for too long?

You have some serious balls trying to ask *me* to make it easier for you to hack online.   Angry

Deathwolf
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #316 on: November 07, 2010, 12:20:05 AM »

lol  shocked
are u maybe mad o,o

lolz
Bully@Wiiplaza
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #317 on: November 07, 2010, 08:34:20 AM »

it was a little joke, so just forget it xD
They boot you, if you pause your wii for about more than 10 seconds, because then you aren´t sending any ping anymore, which shows the server that you are "connected".
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:41:54 AM by Bully@Wiiplaza » Logged

My Wii hacking site...
http://bullywiihacks.com/

My youtube account with a lot of hacking videos...
http://www.youtube.com/user/BullyWiiPlaza

~Bully
James0x57
Database Admin
Leader
Legendary Member

Gamertag: James0x57

« Reply #318 on: November 07, 2010, 08:46:25 AM »

@Bully Because during the time you start the dump and finish the dump, the memory is changing.
If you were careful about what was going on in the game during a staggered search, then I guess it wouldn't really limit that much..

Bully@Wiiplaza
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #319 on: November 07, 2010, 11:51:40 AM »

@Bully Because during the time you start the dump and finish the dump, the memory is changing.
If you were careful about what was going on in the game during a staggered search, then I guess it wouldn't really limit that much..
yep if i do little searches like from 80100000 to 80200000 it may not disconnect.
It´s just a matter of time the game is paused... with some clever steps you can still get your results...
haven´t tried that yet.

@dcx2:
you do not idle out because of being inactive for about 30 secs, it´s because of the paused game. You could just stay there and do
nothing, you won´t ever be kicked that fast.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 11:54:03 AM by Bully@Wiiplaza » Logged

My Wii hacking site...

~Bully
Panda On Smack
Hacker

« Reply #320 on: November 09, 2010, 05:28:45 PM »

Is it possible to have more info when doing a search from the memory tab

It does quick mini searches as it pages through the memory for whatever string you put in the box, Unicode, ASCII etc but it would be handy to show what address area its searching so you can get an idea of how long or how far its looked

ta
James0x57
Database Admin
Leader
Legendary Member

Gamertag: James0x57

« Reply #321 on: November 09, 2010, 05:33:48 PM »

I thought it was refreshing the current 0x100 memory being shown and looking through that over and over. >.>

Skiller
Codemaster Skiller
Hacker

« Reply #322 on: November 10, 2010, 01:52:44 AM »

Somthing i dont know why its kinda not already a part or no one elts has asked . Tongue

Full Search 80+90 section in 1 go ..

example put the value u want and it searchs both Areas .. not just 80 or 90
to many times im looking for a value and i have to Swap back and forth in them 2 .. it be much easyer to just do 1 search.. and have it scan both areas .. sure it takes a bit longer but it takes longer to do all them searchs in 1 section to come up empty Tongue

this is a would be nice function.. u know the Cosmetics Smiley
Bully@Wiiplaza
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #323 on: November 10, 2010, 05:12:35 AM »

exactly, that would be really helpful... you´ll always get your right adress or need to do something else to get it Tongue

My Wii hacking site...

~Bully
Panda On Smack
Hacker

« Reply #324 on: November 10, 2010, 03:16:57 PM »

I thought it was refreshing the current 0x100 memory being shown and looking through that over and over. >.>

Oh I see, WiiRd used to work its way through the whole memory until it reached the end. Is this possible?
dcx2
Computer Engineer
Legendary Member

« Reply #325 on: November 10, 2010, 03:41:42 PM »

It does that already.  Starts with the cell after the selected cell*, and will continue searching until you cancel or it hits the end of the current memory range.  * allows you to press the button after a successful search to find the next instance.

Panda, you should see the status bar indicating the rapid fire transfers as it starts crawling through memory.  I can probably make it a little nicer, like changing the current MemView address textbox to show where the search is at the start of each dump.

-

Skiller, I like your idea about the 80/90 search, but it's actually a little difficult because dumps are stored as a start address and a series of offsets.  So I can't make it one big chunk, I need two chunks, and that means changing some stuff to support dualdump.  I'll see what I can do...it may or may not be that hard, or I may half-ass it somehow that's just good enough.

Nuke
Hacker

« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2010, 06:44:57 AM »

This is not really a bug report, but I found that libftdi has slight issues when using synchronous transactions. When sending back an ACK, RETRY it seems to mess things up. Only one windows this sync method seems to work for me, on the mac I just get corrupt data when dumping memory.

Edit: I have made the change to usbgecko.cs but I just need to edit the handler to match things up, then I'll submit the change.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 01:19:34 PM by Nuke » Logged

0xFFFFFFuuuuuuu
wiiztec
Lazy hacking machine
Hacker

TimmyKitty7124
« Reply #327 on: November 20, 2010, 03:45:19 AM »

Sometimes equals searches fail to weed out results that changed

I'm using r115

If there's any code at all that you want to be button activated, or even able to toggle on & off, and I have the game, just PM me and I'll make it happen
Bully@Wiiplaza
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #328 on: November 20, 2010, 05:37:28 PM »

Sometimes equals searches fail to weed out results that changed

I'm using r115
what? the latest built is r114, I thought...

My Wii hacking site...

~Bully
Skiller
Codemaster Skiller
Hacker

« Reply #329 on: November 25, 2010, 07:10:58 AM »

It does that already.  Starts with the cell after the selected cell*, and will continue searching until you cancel or it hits the end of the current memory range.  * allows you to press the button after a successful search to find the next instance.

Panda, you should see the status bar indicating the rapid fire transfers as it starts crawling through memory.  I can probably make it a little nicer, like changing the current MemView address textbox to show where the search is at the start of each dump.

-

Skiller, I like your idea about the 80/90 search, but it's actually a little difficult because dumps are stored as a start address and a series of offsets.  So I can't make it one big chunk, I need two chunks, and that means changing some stuff to support dualdump.  I'll see what I can do...it may or may not be that hard, or I may half-ass it somehow that's just good enough.

seems to be a bug that i will be checking tomorrow on this game Donkey kong

Well I just tested that, and gecko.net doesn't check on 80000007 its checking on 80001807 which only shows 00 unlike the 80000007 which does show 01

iv not checked this with my version of the game but last time i checked it was reading the version numbers right but if its true that its using the 80001807 then ya there will be a bug on some games ..
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52
  Print  

Jump to: