Codes
WiiRd forum
July 25, 2024, 01:13:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Metroid Prime Trilogy [R3ME01]  (Read 58630 times)
TwilightErik

« on: August 22, 2009, 01:51:36 AM »

This is a Support & Request Thread for Metroid Prime Trilogy

Code Topic
http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,4147.0.html

Codes that you don't see requested are completed requests or never asked requests.

Requests:

Metroid Prime Trilogy:
Unlock Hypermode for All Games
All Bonus Credit Tasks Completed for Metroid Prime,2 Echoes, & 3 Corruption
All 3 Games Completed in All Difficulties [Normal,Veteran & Hypermode]

Metroid Prime:
Have All Chozo Artifacts Collected
One Hit Kills [Enemies & Bosses]

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes:
All Dark Temple Keys Collected (Dark Torvus Bog,Dark Agon Wastes,Ing Hive, & Sky Temple)

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption:
Infinite Health
Max Health 14 E-Tanks
Max Missiles
Max Power Bombs
Max Ship Missiles
All Energy Cells Collected
100% Scans [Full Log Book]
All Items Expansions [Beams,Suits,Morph Ball Expansions,Hyper,etc.]
Wear Suit Modifier [Varia,PED Suit,Hazard Suit]
Infinite Health in Phaaze
Infinite Hyper Mode
Can't Be Corrupted
Hold B To Moonjump
Demolition Troopers in Pirate Homeworld can't die always 12/12 Troopers

Support:

Nothing Right now Need someone to hack corruption

Saves
Done with corruption now Hypermode is unlocked and ready to get more gold credits.

My Save [Metroid Prime 1 & 2 Completed (2/3) Corruption Ready for Phaaze]
http://www.wiisave.com/?dlid=3253

My Save [Metroid Prime 1,2 & 3 Completed (3/3) 1st]
http://www.wiisave.com/?dlid=3254

PaulCG's Save [100% Complete]
http://www.wiisave.com/?dlid=3247

Thanks,
TwilightErik
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:24:35 PM by Arudo » Logged
Nintendo Maniac 64
ニンテンドー マニアック 64

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »

August 2010 Update: Oh geez, this is depressing... it's been nearly a whole year now and still nobody seems to care... (I do however greatly appreciate agoaj's attempt though)

Man, and I really need that swap shoot and jump to enjoy multiplayer... Do you know how painful it is to watch your dad and sister have trouble playing a game just because two button functions are swapped from their usual places from other games?  And my sister will be going back to college next month, and we'll be bound to play this again before that.  I originally told them that there'd probably be a code by now, but I didn't realize nobody actually cared about this multiplayer control-oversight...

And need I remind you that there's only one other game with decent FPS-style split screen on the Wii, Quantum of Solace.  ONE!  Really, we needed another and MPT multiplayer fits the bill well. (do not suggest other consoles, dual analog feels really primitive after using wiimote aiming, we should all know that)

I would think that AT LEAST it'd be possible to swap A and B COMPLETELY (like it would even be in effect in the menu options) - that'd be better than nothing.

In other news, here's some other more minor control changes that would be nice, but really don't matter much at all.

Single player
swap boost ball and morphball bombs buttons (A = boost ball, B = bombs)

Multiplayer
swap change visor and change beam buttons (- = change beam, + = change visor)
swap boost ball and morphball bombs buttons (A = boost ball, B = bombs)

EDIT: Just a quick thought, it's not important if this gets made into a code or not (would be neat, but not priority), but would it even be possible to choose or switch the player colors for multiplayer?  Mainly it'd be for easier player identification purposes.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:26:36 PM by Nintendo Maniac 64 » Logged

WiiRd's resident straight male kuutsundere.
(that's a kuudere-tsundere hybrid; from left to right is the outer to innermost)

OneUp
Hacker

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 11:31:36 PM »

The MP1 missile code now is infinite ammo: missiles, morph ball bombs, and power bombs.

If somebody has a save that is pretty far in MP2, it would be helpful for finishing the ammo code there.

I'm working on health and moonjump, but don't know if I'll get them to work.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:36:48 PM by OneUp » Logged
SheeEttin

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 03:13:14 AM »

Thanks so much for the codes, OneUp.

I don't have a save for MP2, but if it'd help, I could get started on an MP3 game. (I got the game yesterday, so I've only just finished MP1.)
OneUp
Hacker

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 03:28:48 AM »

Only just finished it?  I haven't played through MP1 completely at all...I need to do that, but wanted to hack some stuff first.  At the moment I can't hack MP3 because I got a faulty disc and I'm gonna have to see if I can replace it, but I'm not sure if the game will be in stock anywhere for an exchange.
Nintendo Maniac 64
ニンテンドー マニアック 64

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 04:08:40 AM »

^^that might actually be the same dual-layer disc issue Brawl had, since trilogy is a dual-layer disc as well.  Apparently nintendo will repair (or "clean" supposedly) your Wii for free if you send it in, but if you don't want to there's a cleaning kit as well that goes for like 10 bucks I think?

(that's a kuudere-tsundere hybrid; from left to right is the outer to innermost)

OneUp
Hacker

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 04:19:05 AM »

I was wondering too, but I think it's my disc.  I downloaded a copy off the internet and got it to work through hd, whereas when I tried to rip it it didn't work.  I might try cleaning though one of my friends has a kit for that I'll ask em to bring it probably see them this weekend.
Nintendo Maniac 64
ニンテンドー マニアック 64

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 04:19:46 AM »

Well, I have firmware 3.4 and it works...

Also have you tried the SSE in Brawl?  Supposedly that's what's on the 2nd layer.

Anyway, we seem to be getting a bit offtopic... *waits for a swap shoot and jump in multiplayer code*
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 04:22:10 AM by Nintendo Maniac 64 » Logged

dark samus ftw

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 10:42:38 PM »

use spiderball on all walls would be a nice code
masamunecyrus

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 12:09:37 AM »

Just chiming in to say that cios rev14 breaks dual layered reading AND writing. In otherwords, if you have cios rev14 installed, you definitely can't rip the second layer of the game (which is where Metroid Prime 3 resides) to your HDD, and you might not even be able to play it if you did. Who knows if it'll ever be fixed, but you could try reverting to cios rev 13, or even 9 or 10 (which are the most stable).
teentin

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 01:31:07 AM »

A code that can make the game play and save with "Normal" difficulty while using USB Loader would be greatly appreciated.

Note : While using alt.dol method with USB Loader, the game always start and save with "Veteran" difficulty.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 04:56:03 AM by teentin » Logged
Nintendo Maniac 64
ニンテンドー マニアック 64

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 03:22:12 AM »

I just played 2 hours of multiplayer with my dad and sister and their #1 complaint confirms what I posted earlier:

Why the crap can't you shoot with B and jump with A in multiplayer?!  The A button is the universal jump button, and a trigger button is the universal shoot button!

PLEASE, for the sake of multiplayer fun-ness and non-confusion, someone make a code that'll switch jump and shoot...

(I also find it silly that swapping shoot and jump doesn't swap morphball bombs and boost ball, so that'd be nice as well for both single and multiplayer, but nowhere near as important.)

OneUp
Hacker

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 04:23:30 AM »

Discovered that MP2 Infinite missile code also works for beams and added morph ball infinite to it.

Edit: Until further notice that these codes don't give you infinite for all limited ammo, I'll assume they do.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 04:31:51 AM by OneUp » Logged
agoaj

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 07:43:12 AM »

Working on switching b to a and a to b in multiplayer. You'll be able to toggle it with up/left/right on the dpad.
I can only do it for Player 1 and 2 thought because I don't have enough wiimotes for more.

I tried doing this
* 28533118 00000400
* 14533118 00000800
* CC000000 00000000
* 28533118 00000800
* 14533118 00000400
* E0000000 80008000

but that was a bust, doesn't seem to catch it fast enough. Working on inserting assembly before any other functions get their grubby mits on it.
Reaver107

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »

im hoping that some action replay codes from the gamecube versions of primes 1 and 2 can either be ported or made from scratch such as the prime 1 phazon beam enable code that lets players arm and fire it, the prime 2 death ball and the phazon weapon used on Dark Samus 4(i call that one the phazon burst).if these can be made usable in the prime trilogy things should become very interesting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: