Codes
WiiRd forum
March 29, 2024, 02:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video Tutorial: Naming your Mii in Japanese/Korean/Chinese with USA/PAL Wii  (Read 6582 times)
Glitch.
伝説上
Hacker

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない

iGlitch4Lolz@gmail.com skatingandres06
« on: January 27, 2013, 09:49:35 PM »

Video

Benefits:

• No need for Wii Region Changing - Which is highly possible to brick your system if not done correctly.
  • Simplest method of entering East Asian characters to your Mii name.

Tested myself and it does work to transfer to your 3DS and your WiiU

Mii Name Changer (Region Free) [Anarion]
42000000 90000000
0618XXXX 00000014
ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZ 00000000
E0000000 80008000
X- Mii to modify.
145C -"0" Mii slot value. DO NOT USE IN THIS CODE.
14A6 -modify Mii 1 (the very first Mii you created)
14F0 -modify Mii 2 (second Mii you created)
153A -modify Mii 3 (etc)
Finding the X Slot value for other miis.
Ex. Lets modify Mii slot 58. The easiest way to do it is to multiply (in decimal) 74 by 58. 74 x 58 = 4292. Now convert 4292 to hex. Result=10C4. ADD (in hex) this value to the "0" slot value. X value for 58th Mii slot=2520.
Z=New Mii Name. Go to http://www.mikezilla.com/exp0012.html to convert ASCII to hex.
To use this code, you need to use a version of Gecko OS that allows you to launch channels. Fill this code in, save as HACA.gct . Launch Mii channel via Gecko OS. Drag the Mii you wanted to modify to Edit Mii icon. SAVE&Quit. Done. You can use hex values for symbols not found in your wii's version of the Mii channel..

Mii Creator Name Changer [Anarion]
42000000 90000000
0617XXXX 00000014
ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZ 00000000
E0000000 80008000
X=Creator Name Slot to modify
F140 -modify slot 1
F154 -modify slot 2
F168 -modify slot 3
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:45:52 PM by iGlitch » Logged

Bully@Wiiplaza
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 06:52:59 PM »

Quite surprising that noone came up with Mii codes until recently. It would be even more convenient with ASM to only affect the currently loaded Mii. Should be possible. It´s also funny how hacked stuff can be transfered to the newer consoles. Nintendo will have a hard time to get rid of the modded Wii and DS data, haha.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:59:23 PM by Bully@Wiiplaza » Logged

My Wii hacking site...
http://bullywiihacks.com/

My youtube account with a lot of hacking videos...
http://www.youtube.com/user/BullyWiiPlaza

~Bully
Glitch.
伝説上
Hacker

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 07:21:02 PM »

Yeaah, and can also add to the code the Creators name modifier as well should be just as simple. lol

Haven't tried straight from WiiU's vWii Mii Channel but it should work the same.

Anarion
Hacker

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 08:43:28 AM »

I tried to do it in asm but I only got one read point to break off of the addresses the code writes to. and its one of those addresses that is always executing all the time on different screens/menus. I thought it was not worth the effort to even attempt.

I can't extend the code so that it modifies the Mii Creator name field as well. Another code is needed for the creator name to change, and it modifies "Creator Name Slots" addresses. I didn't post that because I thought it was a useless thing (I do not give my miis a creator name >_> ) This code pretty much works the exact way as mdmwii's Mii Cloner code for MKW. MKW Mii memory and Mii Channel Mii memory is literally identical. That said, you can clone your miis as well with this code. Give miis gold, blue, red pants. I may post how later on the HACA page.

I'm not here much. If you have a problem with any of my codes, let me know through my youtube account and I'll help you.
¦}
Bully@Wiiplaza
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 10:47:47 AM »

The creator is not pointless overall. You should release the code for it also. Wink

My Wii hacking site...
http://bullywiihacks.com/

My youtube account with a lot of hacking videos...
http://www.youtube.com/user/BullyWiiPlaza

~Bully
Anarion
Hacker

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 03:21:14 AM »

I did. The way it works is you choose what creator name slot to modify via X values provided. When you select the Mii to edit, you click on the creator field and choose the slot that was modified. Then save and quit. Its the only way for the creator name to be saved on Mii data. And overall it is kinda pointless because people can make new creator names (which will replace the previous name in the slot) on their own without the code. I suck at explaining this...but its...only useful if people want to have creator ASCII symbols not in their version of the Mii channel? e_o

i still think its pointless ¦}

I'm not here much. If you have a problem with any of my codes, let me know through my youtube account and I'll help you.
¦}
Glitch.
伝説上
Hacker

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 06:47:37 PM »

I added Anarion's code for the Mii Creator Name Change, same concept of video as well so I'm not gonna do another one Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: