Codes
WiiRd forum
March 28, 2024, 11:33:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wiird] Tales of Symphonia [GQSEAF] PAL  (Read 13436 times)
kenobi
Hacker

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 06:49:17 PM »

Why making such big codes ? ^_^
CST0: 8bits Write & Fill

00______ YYYY00XX : 8bits ram write and fill (ba) writes XX YYYY+1 times at ba+address

That means :

[Infinite All Items]
005B776E 0032000B
005B77B8 0009000B

[Infinite All Weapons]
005B77F4 000B000B
005B7801 007D000B

(btw, in the infinite all weapons, you write 3 times to 805B7829~805B783F ??).
gentetsu
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 07:46:38 PM »

I knew there must have been a shortcut to get from one the beginning of a range to the end but could never work it out. Well i am still trying to understand where you are coming from kenobi. Thanks for the info though i will look into it more and try to understand it.

I wrote Infinite All Weapons 3 times? LMAO my eyes were probably too sore seeing all that hex i didn't even notice. Corrections will be made soon.
gentetsu
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 08:47:58 PM »

Corrections for Infinite ALL Weapons have been made. I will try to come up with some solution to these long codes after work.
hawkeye2777
Hacker

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 12:24:02 AM »

Cool stuff gen. Smiley

Once I get into hacking this game, I'll help you make some cool codes for your version (which I plan on hacking for NTSC-U) if you'd like me to. Some of those codes include Instant Spell Cast codes. Smiley

Currently "retired" from hacking codes.
gentetsu
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 06:51:55 AM »

Hawkeye2777

That is all the items in this game hacked. The only ones left i want to do are the missing 4-5 characters in the game i haven't come across yet. Also thinking of doing a few in battle meter codes.

You are very welcome to contribute if you want or do a NTSC-U version. Let me know what you decide. Of course, full credentials will be given, that goes without saying Smiley
gentetsu
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »

I have added all the characters 9999 ALL Stats so i am pretty much done with this game. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 02:51:32 PM by gentetsu » Logged
jorrick16

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 07:27:05 AM »

i realy don't get it can u upload a tutrial with photo's??
(i already watch the movie on youtube but still wtf???)
please
gentetsu
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 07:43:40 AM »

What is it you don't get?

This thread should only be about Tales of Symphonia, if this is about what i think it is then it belongs with Ocarina help thread. If that is the case please do not post questions about Ocarina on this thread, it would be much better if you post on the appropriate thread or just PM (private message) me. You will get more help from heaps of other people rather than just me who checks in on this thread every now and then. Smiley

With that said, i am more than willing to help everyone Smiley. I was once helped by many so i want to return the favor by helping out others :beer.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:52:40 AM by gentetsu » Logged
KosmoS

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 10:56:33 PM »

Only for Italian,UK,France & German version ???and the spanish people?? I need codes for the Spanish version,and I don't find it,can you help me ?? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

thank youuuu
popopopo1

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 02:00:36 PM »

Hi, this code doesn't work for me.
I've a PAL game, (french version so sorry for my english). I try with GEcko OS 1.9.3.1. I put a correct gct file.
My config, Cios rev 17, Cmios v10, ciors corps 3.6 end trucha bug is on.
I have tried with ciosX rev 18; Cmios v5 and v8.
Unfortunatly, these code doesn't work.
If a person read this, I need help.
popopopo1

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 09:34:06 PM »

Anyone for codes for the french pal version, tested and working
Muntu

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 03:37:37 PM »

I realise this thread is pretty much dead.

Still, out of desperation, I'll go ahead and ask a question: Does anyone have any cheats for the GQSPAF version of the game? Even PAL AR codes won't work on it.

Max Gald, Infinite TP, anything.
goemon_guy
Hacker

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2012, 06:28:13 PM »

You say that even PAL AR codes won't work on the game.

Which loader are you using? (The only ones that support Gamecube are Gecko OS Mod, and NeoGamma)
I recommend you use NeoGamma, as it uses a better code handler.

Secondly, as I understand, the PAL version of ToS had multiple versions. (Several different languages.)
Which version are you using, and are you using codes for the same language/version?

-Currently hacking the following game(s):
Request a code via PM, if you wish.
Muntu

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2012, 07:35:51 PM »

Tried with Gecko OS Mod and that Action Replay 1.14 "loader" (whatever the correct term is), neither worked. With the mod I tried the codes from the top of the first page, game launched and played normally, the cheats just didn't work. As for the Action Replay, I tried at first with a few codes from the ToS entry from UK Codejunkies, then a few codes from the ToS ITA page from the same site, and finally, I tried to simply launch ToS through AR with not one cheat active, and every try led to the same thing; a black screen. The game wouldn't launch at all through Action Replay, so I guess it just happens to be one of the games that don't work with it.

How much of a hassle converting AR codes to the format Gecko OS Mod and/or NeoGamma accept is? Or is it at all even possible? I was thinking of trying GOM or NeoGamma with the AR codes from UK Codejunkies.
goemon_guy
Hacker

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 11:37:10 AM »

Converting from GC AR to WiiRD/Gecko codes is usually simple.

Just decrypt the code using GCNcrypt and use James0x57's "AR to WiiRd codetype converter" to convert them to WiiRd.
(Be sure to remove the verifier line.)

I can go more in depth, if required.

-Currently hacking the following game(s):
Request a code via PM, if you wish.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: