Codes
WiiRd forum
March 29, 2024, 12:25:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 [RDSPAF]  (Read 3206 times)
Adeno

« on: June 05, 2011, 10:32:37 PM »

Hello! I have a request for the PAL version of Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 game for the Wii, with the game id of RDSPAF.

Can someone please make a code to remove the "Ability Limit"? The max ability limit you can get in the game for each character is 7. Ability limit tells you how many more item upgrades you can put on a character. Each item upgrade has its own ability point value. Some only use 1 ability point of your limit, while others use 3. In other words, you won't be able to put 7 upgrades on your character since most good upgrades will use more than 1 ability point of your limit.

I'd like the Ability Limit to be completely removed (or at least turned into 999 or even just 50 because the highest item upgrade uses 7 points, 7*7 = 49). It would be fun being able to customize a character without being limited by points.

Thanks in advance! Grin
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:41:18 AM by Arudo » Logged
Takeshi55

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 09:43:51 PM »

Wow, I was going to make this thread, but thanks for making it for me!

Anyway, I'd like a code that lets you have all of the Dragonballs through an activator (GC Controller L+R is fine).
Adeno

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 01:31:52 AM »

Hmm I've been trying to find a way. The "0/7" Ability points display when you go into Evolution Z mode (where you do the customizations) seems to have a different purpose. I was able to change the "0" value into 100, which meant I went beyond the 7 max. When I tried choosing a skill to use, it won't let me choose any, they're all grayed out because the game thinks I already have 7 or more items equipped. I froze this thing to 0, the ideal situation. I was able to do this by simple basic adding/subtracting of skills to raise or decrease to "0"' part's value.

Still, even when frozen at 0, whenever you add new skills, the number of slots you can put skills in diminish. This means that it has a separate counter it seems. What I did was add a skill with a value of 4 points, then added another with a value of 2 points, then finally 1 point for a total of 7 points. The game correctly figures out that I've used the 7 max points. I started my search again to freeze this other counter. I removed the skill with just a value of 1 point, so that my real total is 6 points. I did this until I narrowed down my search to just 3 values....except that these values constantly change, even when I tried to freeze them.

Anyway I'm stuck and I don't know what else to do.

Hopefully someone more skillful can figure out a way to remove the Ability Point limit so that we can put all the skills we want without having to worry about carefully choosing the values Grin

By the way just an addition, maybe we can also bypass the ability point need by just forcing what skills we want into the slots themselves, similar to how there are codes like that for the PS2 version. Look below:

(THIS IS FOR THE PS2 VERSION)

Slot 1 & 2 - Custom 1
406BAE48 0061000E
0XXX0YYY 00000000

Slot 3 & 4 - Custom 1
406BAE4C 0061000E
0XXX0YYY 00000000

Slot 5 & 6- Custom 1
406BAE50 0061000E
0XXX0YYY 00000000

Slot 7 & 8 - Custom 1
406BAE54 0061000E
0XXX0YYY 00000000

[CONTINUED]

YYY - This is the value for the first slot.
XXX - This is the value for the following slot.

0ce - Attack +10
0d8 - Attack +20
0e2 - Attack +30
0ec - Attack +40
0f6 - Attack +50
11a - Defense +10
124 - Defense +20
12e - Defense +30
138 - Defense +40
142 - Defense +50
143 - Strength Enhancement (Increases Health by 30,000)
144 - Strength Reduction (Decreases Health by 30,000)
145 - Blast Clash Weakened (Small) - Effectiveness in clashes lowered
146 - Blast Clash Weakened (Medium) - Effectiveness in clashes lowered
147 - Blast Clash Weakened (Large) - Effectiveness in clashes lowered
148 - Absolutely Invincible Body (All damage reduced to 0)
149 - Go To Hell (Blast 2 and Ultimate Blast 1-hit kills enemy)
14a - Super Mode (Regain Large Amount of Health During Battle)
14b - Extreme Hand to Hand (Striking Power Exceeds Limits)
14c - Extreme Energy Blast (Ki Power Exceeds Limits)
14d - Extreme Blast (Blast Power Exceeds Limits
14e - Extreme Defense (Defense Power Exceeds Limits)
14f - Resistor (Become more powerful on any map)
150 - Super Regeneration Cells (Health recovers very quickly)
151 - Complete Ki Control (Various moves use less Ki)
152 - God of Battle (Gain the power of a God of Battle)
153 - Fierce God (Gain the power of a God of Battle)
154 - Strength Reduction -10k(Decreases Health by 10,000)
155 - Strength Reduction -20k(Decreases Health by 20,000)
156 - Limitbreaker (Gain ability to surpass limits)
157 - Inherited Power (Increases All Stats by 2)

If we had a code like that for the WII version, it would also be great, thanks!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:38:01 AM by Adeno » Logged
Adeno

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 07:17:48 AM »

Update:

I tried a different approach. On the format of CurrentPoints/MaxPoints, I froze the MaxPoints part and changed it to 98 (I did this by creating a new game, putting money in it to upgrade my MaxPoints by one at a time until I found the values). It still didn't work. I combined it with what I did before, so I froze the CurrentPoints to 0 and MaxPoints to 98. I thought it was already going to work as whenever I try to get a new skill to put on a slot, it would seem to "want to work", but when I get back to the actual slots screen, the skill (which would normally put my CurrentPoints above 6), would not appear.

I guess there is still another counter.

I hope someone else could figure out a way to remove this limit so we can put whatever skill we want without having to worry, thanks! Grin
Takeshi55

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 07:55:28 AM »

Update:

I tried a different approach. On the format of CurrentPoints/MaxPoints, I froze the MaxPoints part and changed it to 98 (I did this by creating a new game, putting money in it to upgrade my MaxPoints by one at a time until I found the values). It still didn't work. I combined it with what I did before, so I froze the CurrentPoints to 0 and MaxPoints to 98. I thought it was already going to work as whenever I try to get a new skill to put on a slot, it would seem to "want to work", but when I get back to the actual slots screen, the skill (which would normally put my CurrentPoints above 6), would not appear.

I guess there is still another counter.

I hope someone else could figure out a way to remove this limit so we can put whatever skill we want without having to worry, thanks! Grin

Well, a lot of games have limits (like the number of Pokémon per box) and there quite often isn't a way to change them.

BTW, is anyone going to attempt to do my code?
Arudo
Crazier-than-thou

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ щ(゚Д゚щ)

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 11:15:34 PM »

Don't bump needlessly.

-Crazy Hacker Hates You All (definitely)-

ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Do NOT PM me about Code Requests

Pro-tip: Hit the Applaud Button

Oh? Failed to read the rules? You're already dead.
Arudo
Crazier-than-thou

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ щ(゚Д゚щ)

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 05:31:40 PM »

Then there's no reason to double-post if it's still on the first page.

-Crazy Hacker Hates You All (definitely)-

ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Do NOT PM me about Code Requests

Pro-tip: Hit the Applaud Button

Oh? Failed to read the rules? You're already dead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: