Codes
WiiRd forum
April 28, 2024, 08:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teleport code  (Read 1659 times)
Darkhacker0259

« on: October 19, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new to wiird, came from zeatnolt.com, and got a USB gecko a few days ago. I have already made a few simple codes for modern warfare reflex (mwr) but I want to learn how I would scan for the position I'm standing in and then teleport to it on a button press. I just need to know how to scan for the position and teleport back to it. I already know how to make button activators but I'm really stumped on finding the position. So if you could help that would be great! Thanks!

~darkhacker0259
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 07:48:20 PM by Darkhacker0259 » Logged
IRS

medal of honor heroes 2 hacker.

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »

hetoan2 already released a code to do just that.

but if you still want to find it yourself... good luck! it will take some time.

best method: locate 1 axis. generally Z or (up) would be the easiest to determine. so.. try to find at least 2 points you can come back to and measure "default" points.. otherwise.. its still not impossible.. just use greater than and less than searches. with NO initial restrictions. ie a 32bit search with an "unknown" value to search for.

otherwise.. its just a lot of moving up and down and searching near endless times to locate a few addresses that work.. test said addresses.. and hope for the best.
Darkhacker0259

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 09:44:28 PM »

Okay thanks! I was trying to find the x coordi think it is by searching for an unknown value, moving then searching for not equal to and then doing that but I couldn't find it. Do you know how I could go about making a speed code? And yes I know these were all made but I just want to try them for practice
IRS

medal of honor heroes 2 hacker.

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 10:27:33 PM »

honestly.. myself.. i have no clue how to find a speed modification to work with as that generally requires finding some ASM and then locating a fixed float value and directly altering that float value... which can then be found via locating other easier to find addresses and watching how those values behave and locating what you are looking for.

truth is: there is no specified way to locate anything, everyone has their own technique that works better for them and is generally hard for anyone else to understand.
xcoopa
Hacker

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 02:03:02 PM »

I had created a code called Backup...to piss of knifers on mwf
so when they get close enough to stab you active and back a few feet.
to do this you need to do a 32 bit 0 search standing still. the do greater< running forward >
then go back to the same spot or as close as you can get and do 0 again.

this may work for you (but not sure) if you throw in moving left, right and backwards.
hope this helps Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: