Codes
WiiRd forum
March 29, 2024, 04:44:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows 7 Help?  (Read 4225 times)
memememememe

« on: July 01, 2010, 08:02:55 AM »

I just bought an Hp Pavilion dv6 running 64 bit windows 7 and i'm quite happy with it (with the exception of the mouse pad).

But when i went to run my usb gecko i had a problem, nothing happened.

I plugged my device in and it seemed to be okay automatically installing the device drivers and giving it a "USB Serial Converter" Title.

When i went to run my WiiRD it gave me the "Starting..." but nothing happened until the "Gecko/RF is not started" and it asked me if i wanted to retry.

I'm at a loss, what do i do?
dcx2
Computer Engineer
Legendary Member

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 12:38:05 PM »

People who have had problems with WiiRDGUI have reported that Gecko.NET still works for them.  Have you tried that?

OnkelLes
Living Dead

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 04:23:36 PM »

Same Problem here...

I wanted to reactivate my Gecko today... Installed the driver on Windows 7, but my Neogamma says there is no Gecko... Any Ideas what i'm doing wrong?

biolizard89
Hacker

passport.10.biolizard89@spamgourmet.com biolizard89 biolizard89
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 07:58:11 PM »

Same Problem here...

I wanted to reactivate my Gecko today... Installed the driver on Windows 7, but my Neogamma says there is no Gecko... Any Ideas what i'm doing wrong?
Are you looking at the Gecko logo in GeckoOS Mod / Neogamma?  I vaguely recall that the logo doesn't appear for me, but works fine in-game.  Not 100% on this though; it's been a while.
Darkhacker0259

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 12:56:37 AM »

Haha same thing happened to me bro. What you have to do is go into gecko and in the settings there should be a debugger option. Make sure it is enabled. Then start the game and open the wiirdgui. Then it should work.

Rep me! Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: