Codes
WiiRd forum
March 28, 2024, 09:36:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Super Smash Bros Brawl Data  (Read 5914 times)
zfan121

« on: July 01, 2010, 02:28:03 AM »

Okay, now that I know how to use texture hacks, all I need is the brawl ISO, or at least the data concerning the actual(normally playable) characters and the stages. Or rather a copy of those files which I could store on my SD card. The full data would be good, but just the stuff needed to do character and stage texture hacking is all I need. If you use mediafire, please pack it into a winzip file, it's pretty easy so no big deal.
PS: @the mods, I wasn't sure where to put this topic. But since I plan to use the requested data for hacking/texture hacking, I think it fits here just fine?
Symphonian resident

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 02:46:09 PM »

If you already have the game, you could just rip the game files from there...
zfan121

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 06:17:32 PM »

If you already have the game, you could just rip the game files from there...
Uhh how X_X lol I mean like just pop it into my comp dvd and brows the files? :s
goemon_guy
Hacker

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 08:39:58 PM »

I'm pretty sure that the USB Gecko can do it... At least thats what I've heard... But I may be wrong.
I'd suggest googling it. If i'm allowed, theres a homebrew application that can rip them straight to your comp through Wifi.

It's something like "ISO Dumper"

Again, sorry if that discussion is not allowed.

-Currently hacking the following game(s):
Request a code via PM, if you wish.
shadowofchaos
Random Generic Masochist
Hacker

見つけるといいね・・・

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 04:06:46 AM »

Once you actually RIP the ISO, which I'm assuming you did legally ._.

You use Wiiscrubber, which I've heard 1.21 is the most compatible, to rip the .pac and/or .pcs files (textures for characters/stages/whatever) and edit them to make your own...

zfan121

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 11:25:39 PM »

Once you actually RIP the ISO, which I'm assuming you did legally ._.

You use Wiiscrubber, which I've heard 1.21 is the most compatible, to rip the .pac and/or .pcs files (textures for characters/stages/whatever) and edit them to make your own...
Actually I found a useful data partition on mediafire. You should probably put this in a resource thread somewhere.

Edit by hetoan2:
-removed- no copyright files

I didn't create it, the folks at KKMM made it, and it has EVERYTHING Music, stages, fighter data, etc.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 02:11:46 PM by hetoan2 » Logged
matt123337
Hacker

Email
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 02:43:00 AM »

EXTERNAL LINKS
1. No linking of illegal files is allowed. Illegal files include but are not limited to:
  • Roms and ISOs of any case
  • Nintendo property files (IOS files, Nintendo channels (even those which are freely downloadable because the Nintendo license forbids distributing other than the Wii Shop) like WiiWare and VC games, all channels derived from Nintendo channels (currently this includes all channels except for the Homebrew channel))
  • Cracks of any type
2. Linking to webpages hosting these kinda files can hardly be checked. The administrators and moderators nor any other members can be held responsible for external links - links pointing to warez sites will probably be removed anyway but noone of us can be held responsible for any links being posted!
3. No linking to backup loaders, USB loaders or related!
The files were dumped from an ISO, the link should be removed
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 02:47:15 AM by matt123337 » Logged
Skyground95

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 05:10:03 PM »

One way to easily rip your brawl game, is to use CleanRip, which is a homebrew application Smiley

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CleanRip

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: