Codes
WiiRd forum
March 28, 2024, 03:19:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monster Hunter Tri [RMHP08] (DO NOT ASK FOR/DISCUSS ONLINE CODES)  (Read 204660 times)
BaggiBumper

« Reply #1275 on: February 15, 2012, 06:11:02 AM »

Frankly, in all honesty I would avoid most general 'Hack' talk on gamefaqs in regards to MH3... people just whine there. A lot.

If Gfaqs users want info on MH3 hacking, they should come here instead of getting bashed/or start bashing hackers.

(honestly I want to lock the MH3 topics, but I'll refrain from doing so if people are still working on them)
It's kind of like beating a dead horse nowadays.

I'm not sure you read the thread, the first part hardly applies.
As to locking the MH3 code support thread, why? The SSBB thread isn't locked, and even though MH3 is a few years old now, there is still new information coming out. I used HP hacks and proved Element Attack Up works on Dragon S, it had been thought otherwise since 2010. Someone asked me to test if pierce 3 stays in one hit zone on world eater Jho, nobody knows.
So I can't relate to the "beating a dead horse" part of your post. Also new codes are coming out, and stuff's mod code generator is amazing.

@Stuff: Thanks, I didn't realise adding a button activator was so short/simple. I compared it to your button activator on the previous page, how did you decide what the line was? It's different there.
Sjefke
That Dude

« Reply #1276 on: February 15, 2012, 07:00:20 AM »

button activator line is always the first one. last line should be E0000000 80008000
but it already was. next thing, this code will only activate the negative dragon stats. But because those negative effects will be automaticaly disabled you do not need an off code.
or on/off switcher.
Stuff
Hacker

0x80000000 = -0

« Reply #1277 on: February 15, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »

lol. That's stuff that should already be known. Why wouldn't EaU work on Dragon S? Gfaqs is dumb. I don't even have it bookmarked anymore. I guess it would be good to find out if world eater jho is big enough for pierce 3 to hit his weak hit zone with all the hits. But I thought by now those 1337ists would have some kind of theorem.

Anyway, the activator(if) would go before something that you would want to happen only at will with the E0 as the closing statement. Normally you would just put it around the code and that's it. But there may be times where you want to have something being constant and something else only at will. So I might have activators in the middle of the code too. In the Attack+2000, there wasn't anything different. There was just a switch that changes how the code would execute each time you press the button. But the buttons were at the beginning and the terminator was at the end.

.make Stuff happen.
Dropbox. If you don't have one, get it NOW! +250MB free if you follow my link tongue.

Mod code Generator ~50% complete but very usable:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24514984/modcodes/modcodes.htm
BaggiBumper

« Reply #1278 on: February 16, 2012, 04:06:04 AM »

lol. That's stuff that should already be known. Why wouldn't EaU work on Dragon S? Gfaqs is dumb. I don't even have it bookmarked anymore. I guess it would be good to find out if world eater jho is big enough for pierce 3 to hit his weak hit zone with all the hits. But I thought by now those 1337ists would have some kind of theorem.

Anyway, the activator(if) would go before something that you would want to happen only at will with the E0 as the closing statement. Normally you would just put it around the code and that's it. But there may be times where you want to have something being constant and something else only at will. So I might have activators in the middle of the code too. In the Attack+2000, there wasn't anything different. There was just a switch that changes how the code would execute each time you press the button. But the buttons were at the beginning and the terminator was at the end.

FYI gamefaqs is the best English source of information other than the wiki (and not the wiki's forum.) Know why EAU affecting dragon s is new? Because VC wrote the bowgun FAQ, soon after the game's release, with dedicated testers. Dragon is very different from the other elements (misses buffs from attack, doesn't act like pierce, suffers from very high recoil, etc). People believed that FAQ so all dragon s sets leave out attack skills and EAU. This changes the information everyone knows as fact.

Thanks for the other information.
Arudo
Crazier-than-thou

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ щ(゚Д゚щ)

« Reply #1279 on: April 18, 2012, 08:25:28 PM »

Due to overall bigness/hugeness of this topic (and the fact it's more or less a dead horse that's been flayed to dust) I'm going to lock this...

Please use the search function if you have any questions. Do NOT make a new thread here (Or anywhere else on this forum for that matter).

Failure to comply will lead to severe consequences.

Addendum: Do NOT make new topics asking 'Will this get me banned online etc.'
We do not support that, nor will we discuss that.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:46:52 PM by Arudo » Logged

-Crazy Hacker Hates You All (definitely)-

ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Do NOT PM me about Code Requests

Pro-tip: Hit the Applaud Button

Oh? Failed to read the rules? You're already dead.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86]
  Print  

Jump to: