Codes
WiiRd forum
July 25, 2024, 01:50:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Metroid Prime Trilogy [R3ME01]  (Read 58631 times)
godagarah
Hacker

Email
« Reply #240 on: September 09, 2010, 03:27:52 AM »

can someone please make a metroid prime phazon beam code? Grin

EDIT: also can someone use the minus button to activate the code?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 05:13:46 PM by godagarah » Logged
Nintendo Maniac 64
ニンテンドー マニアック 64

« Reply #241 on: September 28, 2010, 11:22:49 PM »

Seriously guys?  STILL no takers on the "swap shoot and jump for multiplayer" request for my dad & sister?  It's been over a year since I made this request, and it was even the 4th post in this thread.  I don't think you guys realize that they can't enjoy the game until this gets made, and as long as they aren't enjoying it, I myself cannot enjoy it either.

And no, my dad cannot learn to shoot with A and jump with B - it seems to be getting harder for him to learn new things and he's more forgetful then ever.  We're afraid that he may even be starting to get Alzheimer's (his mother died from it).

Well, how about this - a code to do a 'hard' swap of A and B, that is, it would effectively swap the A and B buttons completely, period.

This would end up effecting everything from menus to gameplay to pause screens, but is still much better than having to shoot with A and jump with B.  At the very LEAST I would assume someone could do this, since in theory it should be easier to make a code for (compared to swapping ONLY the jump and shoot actions).

Seriously, if someone could do this, I'll will FOREVER be in your debt...unless there's some custom songs you'd like for Brawl - I can do those very well!

WiiRd's resident straight male kuutsundere.
(that's a kuudere-tsundere hybrid; from left to right is the outer to innermost)

godagarah
Hacker

Email
« Reply #242 on: September 29, 2010, 12:52:58 AM »

can someone also make a phazon shot code and death ball code for metroid prime 2 in metroid prime trilogy? Grin

EDIT: and can someone use the minus button and left for the phazon shot and minus and right for the death ball?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 12:56:05 AM by godagarah » Logged
godagarah
Hacker

Email
« Reply #243 on: October 04, 2010, 04:23:43 PM »

can anyone make a code so you can save on planet phaze?Huh?

EDIT: can someone also make the button activator c, z, and minus?Huh?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 04:26:12 PM by godagarah » Logged
Nintendo Maniac 64
ニンテンドー マニアック 64

« Reply #244 on: October 18, 2010, 11:06:14 PM »

Deleting and reposting what craziness are you talking about I've never heard of such insanity you've clearly lost it

Uhh, er...

Anyway, I know of that RE4 code - my dad has to use it for the exact same reason.

(that's a kuudere-tsundere hybrid; from left to right is the outer to innermost)

godagarah
Hacker

Email
« Reply #245 on: November 16, 2010, 08:40:49 PM »

can someone make a beam modifier code for mpt? mp1: power beam, ice beam, plasma beam, wave beam, and phazon beam! mp2: power beam, dark beam, light beam, annihilater beam, and phazon shot on/off modifier. mp3: power beam, plasma beam, nova beam, and hyper beam. thanks! Grin
godagarah
Hacker

Email
« Reply #246 on: November 17, 2010, 03:26:42 PM »

Ya know what, screw it.  SCREW IT ALL.

Congrats on making this once-idealist even more cynical against the human race.  Bonus points for adding yet more fuel to his 'kuu' and 'tsun', burying away his 'dere' even more.

At least the Smash Bros Brawl code hackers care about making codes for changing and/or improving gameplay, but apparently that's the exception to the rule.

You guys remind me of the pirates that take homebrew capabilities and ruin it and its reputation by using it for your own selfish gain.

(don't expect to hear from me again)

dood calm down they may do it some time but not right away but in the meantime MathewWi made a new site so try posting there Grin

http://forum.thehackingnetwork.org/ when the site is back up ill let you know (and if the address changes) so just hang in there! tongue

UPDATE: MathewWi's code site is back up and running so click my sig(his banner) to get on and do requests  shocked
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 12:35:09 AM by godagarah » Logged
godagarah
Hacker

Email
« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2010, 01:58:30 AM »

anyone want to make metroid prime 2 and 3 unlock everything codes?
ShadicX

« Reply #248 on: January 22, 2011, 06:53:41 AM »

So there seems to be a problem/minor inconvenience with the following code:
Press C+Z+2 for Infinite Dark and Light Ammo(OneUp)
2853300A 9EFF6100
C216DC54 00000002
2C000031 41820008
7C1F0051 00000000
E2000001 80008000

The problem being that you get infinite ammo when your ammo count for either beam reaches 49 and the weird thing is you can bypass this, example:
Let's say i have 50 dark ammo and i use a charged shot (which uses 5 dark ammo) you'd think that it would stop at 49 right? Well it doesn't it goes down to 45 and it will continue to go down for each shot, basically the code only works if your ammo count is 49, any way to do this code similarly to the one used in the gamecube version of this game:
Inf. Light Beam Ammo (Mr. Satan)
KUGM-HKN5-TMZUA
UC5M-5QBQ-ZN7W3

Inf. Dark Beam Ammo (Mr. Satan)
NEW8-BJ3Z-6YVX5
QTU4-D54F-44WXF

Edit: Sorry, codes now with credit.
If i remember correctly what these codes do is raise your ammo count to 250, the maximum amount, and makes it infinite. Any chance of doing the same?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 09:28:45 PM by ShadicX » Logged
OneUp
Hacker

« Reply #249 on: February 04, 2011, 04:27:08 AM »

In general, I don't like to make infinite codes that set your ammo above what you actually unlocked.  The problem you're having is that it subtracts ammo when you use charged shot, correct?  I'll have to add a conditional case to check for that.  I believe the standard infinite everything should work properly and not subtract from anything else. I'll look into it tomorrow.
Nintendo Maniac 64
ニンテンドー マニアック 64

« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2011, 08:10:16 AM »

Umm... hi there again....

I... kinda feel bad about what I said... I mean, I just wanted to be able to take advantage of the, IMO, fun multiplayer...

Well... we still haven't actually played the multiplayer again from when I got the game near launch, but that's probably because of the said "shooting with A" issue...

I won't give up hope about the code ever being made, but at the same time, it doesn't matter all too much to me anymore...so I'm not gonna be depressed if this never bears fruit.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:29:45 PM by Arudo » Logged

godagarah
Hacker

Email
« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2011, 04:04:46 PM »

can someone please make a code to unlock every thing in mp3 in mpt?
SG

« Reply #252 on: May 01, 2011, 07:52:24 PM »

Umm... hi there again....

I... kinda feel bad about what I said... I mean, I just wanted to be able to take advantage of the, IMO, fun multiplayer...

Well... we still haven't actually played the multiplayer again from when I got the game near launch, but that's probably because of the said "shooting with A" issue...

I won't give up hope about the code ever being made, but at the same time, it doesn't matter all too much to me anymore...so I'm not gonna be depressed if this never bears fruit.
No offence but your sister is just going to have to get used to reverse buttons.  Lots of people have had to get use to lots of differing control schemes - I myself with MP1 & 2 compared to other first person games in terms of movement, and IMO A should be fire because A is the main button, and jumping comes secondary to firing in this game, as opposed to - say - a platformer.  I mean, think of how much hassle you have put yourself through on such an easy thing to get over.

As for wanting so many codes, have you considered how awesome it would be if you were capable of making your own codes?  There are some games that I really wish there were certain codes for and they never come to fruition, and as a result I've TRIED (it's hard) starting to understand the whole process.  Maybe you could give it a go too?  And hopefully have more luck from me! Wink

Also, no offence intended, but from the way you write... do you have OCPD or Aspergers at all?  Call it a hunch. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:54:16 PM by SG » Logged
godagarah
Hacker

Email
« Reply #253 on: May 02, 2011, 06:36:35 PM »

i tried all the hooks and nothing happened! what hooks did you use?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:38:39 PM by godagarah » Logged
Vahkiti
Toa of TIme

« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2011, 04:48:35 AM »

The codes don't seem to unlock the Fusion Suit for me. =?

Also, I don't mean to nitpick or anything, but why isn't there an infinite ammo code that actually WORKS for MP 2? >_>
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 09:15:48 PM by Vahkiti » Logged

Credit to Crashdance22 for the awesome banner. =D
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
  Print  

Jump to: