Codes
WiiRd forum
March 28, 2024, 04:05:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Screen Capture bugs.  (Read 1344 times)
User232365
Resident Giant Charizard

« on: April 19, 2009, 08:53:33 PM »

I have a slight issue with the Screen Capture function in 0.9.3.  It used to work perfectly in older versions, but when I upgraded to this version, I started having a few problems. 

I push Preview, and no picture appears on the GUI.   If I look in the screens folder, I can see it TOOK the picture successfully from the Wii.   It just doesn't appear in the GUI.   I can even right click the blank picture area, and can save the picture normally.    It also seems to be a bit slower when taking pictures than it used to.  Also, it doesn't save file type.  Meaning even though it is set to PNG, when I restart WiiRd, it is set to BMP by default even though it says PNG right below it.

Anyone else who uses this function a lot notice these problems?   Just want to make sure it is not me or my computer that is at issue.

Link
that dev there

I hate everyone in this community. Except for you!

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 10:10:47 PM »

Too bad.. yeah Sad

http://l0nk.org/WiiRdGUI.zip

Fixes the bug but also removes the XP manifest and thus XP designs Sad

jfmherokiller

peterpan0413@live.com
Email
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 09:41:49 AM »

i use the function and it somtimes freezes my game causing me to reboot my wii. i guess you cant remake silent versions of the movies by taking many pics then converting them to an animated gif
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 05:12:22 PM by jfmherokiller » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: