Codes
WiiRd forum
March 28, 2024, 09:03:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WiiRd 0.9.3  (Read 22342 times)
Link
that dev there

I hate everyone in this community. Except for you!

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 10:32:29 PM »

I got a request for WiiRDGUI:

an autosave for the gct codes.

sometimes my PC crashes while trying to search values and such, so it would be nice to have an autosave

I'll consider that but let me just say that it won't overwrite the original GCT but will probably store to [gameid].gct.bak - and you'd need to manually restore then BEFORE relaunching the GUI, would that be okay?

I personally use GCT tabs to fill it up with codes I won't reuse!

Romaap
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »

I got a request for WiiRDGUI:

an autosave for the gct codes.

sometimes my PC crashes while trying to search values and such, so it would be nice to have an autosave

I'll consider that but let me just say that it won't overwrite the original GCT but will probably store to [gameid].gct.bak - and you'd need to manually restore then BEFORE relaunching the GUI, would that be okay?

I personally use GCT tabs to fill it up with codes I won't reuse!
That would be perfect, thanks for considering it Cheesy
ssbbdude
Hacker

degie_999@hotmail.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 05:21:54 PM »

how about a Calculator bulit into it cause it could save alot of time like when doing pointers and stuff just an idea i came up with Smiley for people who use pointers Tongue
g6flavor
Hacker

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 07:26:48 PM »

When you load the codes from SD and you goto WiiRdGui to enable codes in the GCT Code tab, all the Codes (non asm) from the SD will break. Is it possible to make it so that you keep the SD codes active and yet able to enable other codes with WiiRd ??
Slayer
OneTwoNineZeroNine!

Still a Noob at Hacking.

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

Now all I need is a USB Gecko and get hackin! Grin
Patedj
Hacker

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:40 AM »

First off, Thank you so much! Now my son and I can play together. He's only 3 and can finish New Super Mario! We have laughing fits playing it together!
I have 3 requests/ propositions for the GUI... not that it could be more perfect.
1. Serial Poke (So that we can quickly eliminate useless addresses when there is less than 100 left.)
2. Bigger GUI/ Re-sizable. ( so that we can select more than 12 addresses at the same time ) This would be
    in congruence with the Serial Poker or whatever you'd like to call it. It's your creation, you've got the
    rights!
3. Page turner in the code search tab/section. (So we can go to the addresses or pointers we'd like faster)

I'm sure you already considered it once before. And I think it's a great Idea! Great work Link!
I also would have done this for you but I feel that it would be unethical for me to do so.
Anything I can do for you Link, or anyone, let me know! Afro

You can pm me, I've got time for your troubles.
dcx2
Computer Engineer
Legendary Member

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 03:01:02 PM »

Check out the link in my signature.  Gecko.NET is an updated version of WiiRDGUI with some more features, including all three of your requests.

EDIT: go here  http://code.google.com/p/geckowii/downloads/list

Grab the official 0.63 release.  Unzip it.

Then get r115.  Unzip it to the same folder; it will update you to the latest Gecko.NET release.

Then check the release thread for notes about features.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:06:18 PM by dcx2 » Logged

Link
that dev there

I hate everyone in this community. Except for you!

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 07:57:10 PM »

First off, Thank you so much! Now my son and I can play together. He's only 3 and can finish New Super Mario! We have laughing fits playing it together!
I have 3 requests/ propositions for the GUI... not that it could be more perfect.
1. Serial Poke (So that we can quickly eliminate useless addresses when there is less than 100 left.)
2. Bigger GUI/ Re-sizable. ( so that we can select more than 12 addresses at the same time ) This would be
    in congruence with the Serial Poker or whatever you'd like to call it. It's your creation, you've got the
    rights!
3. Page turner in the code search tab/section. (So we can go to the addresses or pointers we'd like faster)

I'm sure you already considered it once before. And I think it's a great Idea! Great work Link!
I also would have done this for you but I feel that it would be unethical for me to do so.
Anything I can do for you Link, or anyone, let me know! Afro

Phew... thanks for all the praise! However, I want to be fair! WiiRd GUI is mostly written by kenobi, I did write the communication engine (WiiRd itself).. for Gecko.NET (see dcx2's posts) - that one was started by me but majorly enhanced by dcx2 by now.. and Gecko OS would not exist without Nuke, brkirch, the cheat engine would not exist without Y.S.. Also our cheat database would not exist without James0x57 - so we're a team, those are team efforts and I am only part of the team, so praise all of them, nothing of it would be hear if it wasn't for all of us.

Patedj
Hacker

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 11:21:42 PM »

Oh wow! This is overwhelming! You guys ROCK! I guess thank you kenobi, dcx2,Nuke, brkirch, Y.S., and James0x57!

Aw!!! She's pretty!! Thanks guys!!!
I humbly kneel down and state, I'm not worthy!! I'm not worthy!!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 05:08:10 AM by Patedj » Logged

You can pm me, I've got time for your troubles.
dcx2
Computer Engineer
Legendary Member

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 04:04:27 AM »

bugs/requests for Gecko.NET go here

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,4954.new.html#new

release notes are here.  For older release notes, there's usually another link near the top.

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,4886.msg42624.html#msg42624

Deathwolf
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 02:21:48 PM »

nobody continues WiiRd GUI  Sad

lolz
Bully@Wiiplaza
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 07:58:28 AM »

it´s already outdated.
I´m glad that there´s a new application.
WiiRd doesn´t even work on my Win7 laptop.
It says: invalid address or so when connecting to the game.

My Wii hacking site...
http://bullywiihacks.com/

My youtube account with a lot of hacking videos...
http://www.youtube.com/user/BullyWiiPlaza

~Bully
Deathwolf
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »

lol I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium and it still works. However, Gecko dNET is nice too.

lolz
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: