Codes
WiiRd forum
May 13, 2024, 01:49:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get a USBGecko  (Read 46640 times)
Deathwolf
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2010, 12:58:50 PM »

ähm lol you can't buy any usb gecko in germany...  Sad

lolz
IRS

medal of honor heroes 2 hacker.

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2010, 10:29:09 PM »

the usb gecko sites have 0 stock
usb geckos are sold out
can someone tell me a good online store from where i can buy a usb gecko.
thanks

foundmy.com still has stock.

actually i wrote a review for the product/store itself. they have great customer service and are very good about replying to your emails quickly, just airmail takes AGES to get to your house sometimes.. (im in the US and this is for eurasia.nu)

http://www.eurasia.nu/
They have them in their online shop, I can't seen any reviews about them online so I don't know if they're good or not.

These guys also have some except they don't have a good reputation on some forums online.
www.chollogame.es/

Foundmy.com don't have a good reputation either, however I have seen good reviews for them in recent times

Link
that dev there

I hate everyone in this community. Except for you!

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 04:25:16 AM »

ähm lol you can't buy any usb gecko in germany...  Sad

Tja, so ist das halt, die sind ausverkauft, überall!

Okay, in English: In many European countries (including Germany) they are sold out. Well in the not too long ago past, shops sent USB Geckos from one to another - simply because Nuke did not produce any new. However, by now, I guess the few shops still holding stocks do everything to keep their little stock. You CAN still find them, googling still takes you to stores having them, however, you most likely need PayPAL/a credit card. Most stores out there happily ship internationally, just shipping will be more expensive.

Deathwolf
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2010, 10:25:19 AM »

link what do you think of that
he still has 2 USB Geckos
http://www.wolfsoft.de/shop/product_info.php/products_id/13824/product/usb-gecko.html

Edit by Link: translated text to English, my first words were a joke, please keep the main language in English - for German support, please PM me directly!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 12:02:14 PM by Link » Logged

lolz
Link
that dev there

I hate everyone in this community. Except for you!

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »

I do know Wolfsoft.. they are known to be pricy, however, they are also known for quality! So give it a go if you want one, they are trustworthy!

Deathwolf
Hacker
Legendary Member

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2010, 12:17:56 PM »

glad to hear that^^
thanks a lot

lolz
Anarion
Hacker

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2010, 09:42:11 AM »

eurasia.nu/shop/ is actually reliable. $52 is the total. i ordered one for a friend from there about 6 months ago and it arrived in his house in 10 days. the packaging was ok. the box looked old. they must have quite a bit of NOS.

I'm not here much. If you have a problem with any of my codes, let me know through my youtube account and I'll help you.
¦}
IRS

medal of honor heroes 2 hacker.

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2010, 03:03:37 PM »

that was about the same time i purchased my gecko from them.. they have since dropped the pricing on standard airmail.. its not 5 dollars so the total for the gecko is $50.

also just hope that customs doesnt want your gecko like they wanted mine.... it took nearly 6 weeks to get through for my first time.. the next 2 times it went through in about 50 minutes lol. (the first was a rare fluke..)
dcx2
Computer Engineer
Legendary Member

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2011, 04:40:37 PM »

Updated first post:

New USB Gecko SE can be bought here

http://www.usbgecko.com/order

asdkix3

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2011, 02:34:10 AM »

try http://www.foundmy.com/oscom/gecko-usbgecko-p-419.html  Afro
mugwhump
Hacker

« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2011, 04:43:00 AM »

Ordered from there on the 4th of last month, said shipping would take 2-5 days, still haven't gotten it yet. Submitted a support ticket on the 15th, emailed them a week later, still nothing. Only thing the order status says is "Cash On Delivery Pending," which doesn't tell me a lot. I'm not impressed.

Honestly I don't think they even have a "sales department".
mugwhump
Hacker

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2011, 01:14:42 AM »

Ordered from there on the 4th of last month, said shipping would take 2-5 days, still haven't gotten it yet. Submitted a support ticket on the 15th, emailed them a week later, still nothing. Only thing the order status says is "Cash On Delivery Pending," which doesn't tell me a lot. I'm not impressed.

Honestly I don't think they even have a "sales department".

Well, if they don't respond to emails within say 10 days, open a paypal dispute (assuming you paid with paypal.)

By "Cash on delivery" I assume your local post office was told to collect shipping fees on delivery, and you didn't pay them. Maybe call up your local post office and ask about that, they might have it sitting there now.
Yeah, it was Cash on Delivery. But if nobody's home when the postman comes by, he'll leave a notification thing in the mailbox, which I haven't gotten. Nearest post office said they never got any shipments for me either.

I'd like to cancel this order and try ordering again with a credit card, but now I'm not too sure about giving them my cash for a product they may or may not decide to ship.

Anyone know of another NA retailer I could try?
atomicblue

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2012, 09:31:10 AM »

I realised recently that if I want WiiRD codes for games, I'm probably best off learning how to make those codes for myself, which means I need to buy one of these things.

It seems they're nearly impossible to find these days, though. Has anyone heard of anywhere (preferably in Australia) that still has them? Or, failing that, is there a way to make one yourself?
Fake Code Spammer
Coder
Banned

I make fake codes and spam them (or try to)

« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2012, 04:57:46 PM »

Yes. Now my cousin will stop searching for one. Thank you!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: