Codes
WiiRd forum
May 16, 2024, 04:15:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [N64] The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time v1.0 [NREA] [Inject]  (Read 3451 times)
gygabyte666

gygabyte666
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »

I appreciate the reply but I've sadly already ditched the save. I started over again without the problematic code line. I also found another error in my codelist that I believe to have caused me to decide to use the extra codeline. So, it shouldn't take long to get back to where I was. Hopefully the problems are behind me now. I'll update this after I get there so others will know if this fixed it or not. Still, thanks again for the support. Hopefully though the problem is solved.

-gygabyte666
gygabyte666

gygabyte666
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 04:13:42 PM »

Alright well it's been awhile since I posted an update. Life got in the way and kept me busy but I finally managed to get back to where I last was with my new save file. I just beat the Fire Temple and so I'll go ahead and deem this problem solved. No bugs or issues since I started either (except for getting magic jars before I was supposed to). I've been using three cheats from the start of the new save till now. Infinite Health, Magic and Item Ammo. No more, no less and everything has worked out great. I even discovered while testing that all of these codes are non permanent! Which is great for when you just wanna run around without having everything maxed out and unlimited.

So in closing, all the codes have worked out great. As long as you don't put on codes to access stuff you shouldn't have early in the game, everything is working. I'd like to thank you again, GMO. Without your initial codes/conversion efforts nothing would still exist for this great, but forgotten title. Now that there isn't much left to do or say, I was considering closing the thread with a problem solved added to the title. For now though, I'll leave it open I guess, at least until I feel like doing otherwise or unless it is advised to be closed. Thanks everyone for your help!!

UPDATE: Of course, almost as soon as I put this up, wouldn't you know it? My guess, the values for Infinite Magic aren't quite right. I noticed now that Din's Fire doesn't work. Luckily, it's easy to fix. Just gotta temporarily turn the code off and get past whatever your doing. I'll look into trying to fix the code later. Everything else has been fine though.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:04:18 PM by gygabyte666 » Logged

-gygabyte666
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: