Codes
WiiRd forum
May 13, 2024, 06:42:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alice in Wonderland (Movie)  (Read 1105 times)
Mal1t1a
I love hacking. Programming as well.
Hacker

I <3 Hacking

« on: March 07, 2010, 04:30:11 PM »

Yesterday, I saw said movie. I thought it was great! It really reminded me of my childhood (what with the story and what-not). It was obviously a little different from the Story, some events happened that were not mentioned in the book. It was just based off the book is all. Anyways, the 3D was good, but could've been better. The movie didn't seem like it was made for 3D (like how some 3D movies are made), it seemed it was more for Regular viewing. However, with the 3D it still made it look amazing. Everything was well done, and also, it wasn't made for kids (sort-of but not really). Their were some parts that kids would not appreciate.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The mouse stabs the beast in the eye, and pulls out his eye on his sword.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Alice had to walk across people's heads that were severed.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Alice cut off the head of a creature.

Acting: It was great acting, you could tell they really put the time and effort into acting like their characters (not to mention they are amazing actors anyways). 5/5 Stars.
Plot: It was based off of Alice in Wonderland the book. Which is one of my favourite books from my childhood. Definitely 5/5 Stars.
Animation: It was pretty good, but like I said, it seemed it was more for Regular viewing rather than 3D. The models were drawn nicely, and well detailed. I give it a 4/5 Stars.
Over-all: Amazing movie, I recommend it 5/5 Stars.
I can't wait to buy it! It truly is great!

This is just what I think of it =) If you've seen it, let me know what you think about it.

Hacking is not always about ruining the game for others, its about making the game funner and seeing what is possible and what is not.
Jassim
WiiRD Legend
Hacker

i came up with "legendary member" :)

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 01:34:28 PM »

to me it was mediocre at best, it wasnt bad, just not thtat great. and that bit where the man with the white face started dancing was so awkward i wanted to kill myself.

also it made no sense, why didnt her clothes get ripped the first time she grew into a giant but they did the second time, or it was the other way around i cant exactly remember

do NOT pm me to request a code or if you have any problems with my code.

dcx2
Computer Engineer
Legendary Member

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 08:33:39 PM »

I saw it a week ago in 3D.  I liked it, though I wish there had been more Cheshire Cat.

rockbreaker

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 09:50:58 AM »

I havent seen this movie as yet.. I didnt get the time to go and see it.. I heard it was an awesome movie..
Panda On Smack
Hacker

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 11:04:43 AM »

I thought it was quite good but I think that's because it was my first 3D movie. The novelty of 3D overshadowed whether the film was any good.

If it was just a normal film I might have been less distracted and taken more notice of the film
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: